Plan Your Visit
Spend an afternoon catching some highlights, or plan a multi-year research project -- CivilWarPhilly can help you.
And for the family that has some Civil War non-enthusiasts, southeastern Pennsylvania is the Civil War destination for the rest of the gang, with plenty to keep family members busy and engaged. (And no sales tax on clothing!)
- Check out our WHAT'S ON section, to see the latest in programs from our members.
- View The CivilWarPhilly sampler audio tour map of Civil War Philadelphia sites -- with more coming soon!
- For the serious Civil War researcher, a clickable map and searchable database of once and future Civil War sites in Philadephia -- all 400 of them!
- Explore more events and attractions with PhillyFunGuide -- There's lots more history in Philadelphia, and culture, and things that are just plain fun.
- Uwishunu -- Philly from the inside out, from a crew of mad bloggers.
- Philadelphia and the Countryside -- use the region's comprehensive travel site to find information on tours, attractions, hotels, restaurants, shopping, and more